- While schools are closed, students can still receive free grab-and-go meals from 80+ locations. All children are eligible and no ID is required. Find a site near you: https://www.phila.gov/food
🕘 Sites are open Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
🍎 Each child will receive 5 days of breakfast & lunch
👍 All children welcome; no ID required
- The City and partners are committed to ensuring that all Philadelphians have food in spite of the challenges caused by COVID-19. These sites are giving out one box of food per household, twice a week ⬇ https://www.phila.gov/food
- Did you know? Free grab-and-go meals are available for seniors throughout the City. Individuals must call to register before picking up. Check out the map of pick-up sites, and learn more about how to reserve meals ➡️ https://bit.ly/34DMvNm
- Did you know you can call @Philly311 for help finding food? Call agents can help you find a food pantry or one of the City-supported food distribution sites. Lines are currently open 7 days a week.
- 🥕 Need food for your family? 📱 Help is just a text message away! Text your zip code to 800-548-6479 to receive a list of nearby food pantries. Make sure to call ahead to confirm your food pantry’s schedule.
- If you need food and can’t leave your home due to a disability, contact Liberty Resources to set up a free, weekly food delivery. Here’s how:📱 Call or text 215-709-9619 📧 Email email@example.com 📝 Or fill out this short form: https://bit.ly/2KkuJ8C